You are running an Ansible playbook, but you get an error like this: "IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied..."
How do you get the playbook to work?
If the playbook has a destination for a file and that file is already there on the managed node, this error may occur.
1. Go to the managed node.
2. Consider these four possible solutions:
- Change the destination of the file in the playbook.
- Move the file that is already in the destination file's place on the managed node to a different location.
- Delete the file from the managed node.
- Change the permissions of the destination directory on the managed node (either manually or via the Ansible playbook).