You created a Windows server in GCP. How do you obtain credentials and connect to it?
1. Make sure the firewalls allow for the connection. See this posting if you need to change that.
2. In the GCP console, go to Computer Engine -> VM Instances.
3. Go to the VM you want to connect to. Under the "Connect" column find the small triangle that points downward. Click on it and go to "Set new Windows password."
4. Enter the username you want or use the default and click "Set."
5. Copy it down.
6. Open Remote Desktop. Connect to the external IP address of the Windows VM.