You wrote a Dockerfile. You are using it to try to create a Docker image. When you run the "docker build" command you get some error messages. The errors include one or more of the following:
1) A MarkupSafe fatal error related to Python.h.
2) A C extension not being compiled.
3) An invalid syntax error related to async (e.g., Jinja2/jinja2/asyncfilters.py").
You need to base the image off Ubuntu. What should you do?
- Make sure the Dockerfile uses "ubuntu:latest" and not "ubuntu:14.04"
- Make sure the Dockerfile installs python3 (not regular python).