Problem Scenario: You use Lynx to browse the web. You want to see the complete URL when using Lynx (e.g.,for posterity) of a given web page. What do you do?
1. Use Lynx and browse to a given web page. Browse as normal and stop when you are on the page for which you want to find the URL.
2. Type "o" (with no quotes).
3. Select the "User mode" option. Press Enter.
4. Change the setting to "Advanced" and press Enter.
5. Press the down arrow until you get to the last line. Put the cursor on "Accept Changes" and Press "Enter."