How Can We Get the U.S. Post Office to Allow for Payments without a Billing Address Related to the Addresses in a Move?

Problem scenario
If you are putting in a mail forward and you have a "Moving To" address and a "Moving From" address, the billing address for your debit or credit card must be one of those two. If it is not, you are out of luck for using the online change of address on

What can we do about this?

No Solution
This is unsolved. Calling a local post office will not help. They will tell you to get a Mover's Guide in person from a physical post office location. Some post offices run out or do not know what these are. If you get a blank Mover's Guide, they may still deny the submission.

Please post your ideas.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *