You want to create an ARN Role in AWS. What do you do?
1. Log into the AWS web console and go here: https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/home?#/roles
2. Click "Create role" (a blue button).
3. The type of trusted entity (at the top) should be "AWS Service" (a button like option near the top).
4. Click the hyperlink that you desire. (For a role to that will create Kubernetes clusters, click "EKS").
5.a. Underneath the "Select your use case" section, click on "EKS".
5.b. Click "Next: Permissions" (a blue button).
6. Click "Next: Tags" (a blue button).
7. At your option you may enter a key name. Click the "Next: Review" blue button in the lower right-hand corner.
8. Type in a "Role name" in the appropriate field. Click the "Create role" blue button in the lower right-hand corner.