You are using WordPress. You have a posting that is long, and you want a link to a paragraph at about halfway down in it. How do you create a hyperlink to a specific paragraph of a WordPress article?
- In your web UI editor for WordPress, click on the three vertically-stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on "Code Editor"
- Go to the place in the posting where you want the hyperlink to be. Insert this text (but change "contint" to the phrase of your choice):
- Click update (in the upper right-hand corner).
- Create a URL like this (where foobar.com is the URL of the posting): www.foobar.com/#contint
- Open a web browser and test this hyperlink as it should bring you to the paragraph of your choice.