1. Which is one of the five pillars of a well-architected AWS framework?
a. Archived versions (of IaC)
b. Disaster Recovery
d. Performance Efficiency
e. None of the above
2. Signature version 4 is which of the following?
a. A certificate file from Amazon Web Security.
b. An SSL public key for AWS.
c. An SSL private key for AWS.
d. It is the AWS HTTP authentication method that combines the access key ID and secret access key.
3. For dependencies of an AWS Lambda layer, how many layers are allowed?
4. How many parameters can be passed to a CloudFormation template?
5. What is Fn in CloudFormation templates?
6. What percentage of professional hours of a migration project for an application into AWS is normally spent on testing?
7. Which of the six Rs (for an AWS Migration) is described as "drop-and-shop"?
8. Which of the six Rs (for an AWS Migration) is described as "lift-and-shift"?
9. Which three of the following are not part of the five phases of a migration that AWS recommends (per their five-phase migration process diagram)?
a. Migration Preparation & Business Planning
b. Quality Assurance
c. Portfolio Discovery & Planning
e. Migration & Validation
f. Quality of service testing
g. Application Design
10. Which of the six Rs (for an AWS Migration) is described as "lift-tinker-and-shift"?
11. Is RDS an example of a serverless AWS offering?
12. Is Lambda an example of a serverless AWS offering?
13. An Amazon VPC can include which of the following?
b. routing rules
d. NACLs (network ACLs)
e. All of the above
f. None of the above
14. The WorkSpaces "Running Mode" dramatically affects which of the following?
a. The processing performance (i.e., CPU) of the WorkSpace itself.
b. The memory performance (i.e., RAM) of the WorkSpace itself.
c. The duration the WorkSpace will be available to you.
d. None of the above.
15. What is a Change Set in CloudFormation?
16. What is the difference between a template and a stack in CloudFormation?
17. VPCs are referred to as what in AWS when you are configuring an EC-2 instance?
e. Isolation chambers
18. What is a Lambda layer?
a. A line of code in a Lambda function
b. A Lambda used by another Lambda
c. A Lambda that creates one or more VPCs
d. None of the above.
For the answers, click here.